JOIN OUR TEAM
Ready to change the worlds of healthcare and data?
At EHR Data we are looking to shake up multiple industries. The work we are doing with blockchain is intended to give the people ownership of their own data and choose who gets access to that data so they can have a well rounded network of providers who can then provide overall better healthcare.
We offer competitive pay, broad health insurance coverage, generous 401K matching, paid time off, and much more.
Check out the job openings below and let us know if you think you’d fit within our team!
*EHR Data Inc. cannot provide employee sponsorship to work in the US at this time.
Cloud Software Engineer
9The Cloud Software Engineer will work with other EHR Data product delivery resources and key vendors to build new applications and will enhance and extend existing strategic enterprise systems. The position is responsible for application development and/or managing small to medium projects (occasional scrum master practices) and providing guidance to other developers, as needed. You will code, help design, and help scale the product suite to global capabilities. Partnering with other engineers, working to create and follow robust, repeatable processes and automation to safeguard our customer experience as well as work to increase the efficiency of our technology team. Familiarity with the applications and services is essential to being able to onboard customers and partners as well as to help maintain an “always-on” platform.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop application programs, automated processes, and other computer systems
- Develop, help to design, and help to test new software
- Collaborate to prepare realistic development and testing schedules consistent with the standards and priorities
- Address support tickets in queue
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure successful implementation of changes to existing systems
- Other miscellaneous duties identified by management
Non-essential Job Functions
- Maintain a relationship with Support & Operations and Infrastructure side of the DevOps group
- Maintain a close understanding of products and services running in the ecosystem
- Ability to help with technical documentation and work with technical writers to sustain a blueprint of the operation
- Mentor less experienced staff in Cloud Software-centric best practices
Qualifications & Education Requirements
- Industry knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of DevOps principles, practices, and tools
- 5 – 10 years related experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Multi-Cloud experience
Our offices, located in Fort Worth, Texas, are in an area that offers access to an abundance of conveniences and attractions along with an exceptional cost of living. Many of our positions allow working remotely with the option to work on-site. However, remote work will be solely at the manager’s discretion.
Ready to Join Our Team?
*Submissions without a resume will not be considered.